Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the ICU In-charge, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care by providing quality services with special focus on critical care to meet the needs of patients
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing
- Higher Diploma in Critical Care Nursing shall be an added advantage
- At least two years of experience in critical care nursing
- BLS & ACLS qualifications from a relevant body shall be an added advantage
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid Practicing License from Council of Kenya.
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, communication, administrative & customer care skills.
- Computer Literate
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Monday, 30th November 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.