Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth in the southern region of Nigeria to join our team
A BackOffice Officer, is responsible for assisting customers with transaction processing, such as deposits, withdrawals, or any other type of payment. They are also responsible for answering client inquiries related to their payments, tracking, recording, reporting, storing and monitoring of information related to transactions and customers, as well as ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for transactions processing;
- Processing of clients’ payments documents;
- Monitor the correct workflow (deposit/ withdrawal process in internal systems);
- Analysis (KYC, AML procedures, risks);
- Responsible for communication and coordination with different departments;
- Responsible for customer relationship management: coordinate with clients for orders, payments and issue resolution;
- Handle customers’ inquiries regarding payments;
- Prepare reports and analysis;
- Monitoring and performing the reconciliation of clients’ funds on a daily basis: from third party statements to SAP accounting software;
- Monitoring of correct workflow (deposit/withdrawal process in internal system) and responsibility to investigate and resolve any discrepancies on a timely manner;
- Monitoring and processing of transactions in SAP accounting software;
- Organization and delivery of reconciliation information to the Internal Audit and Reporting team;
- Monitoring of financial institutions and payment providers balances on a daily basis and assess any settlement or transfer needs to be requested;
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the Company and third parties for issue resolution;
- Assist the Reconciliations Team Leader in the preparation of analytical reports.
- Excellent knowledge English both written and oral – Swahili will be consider as an advantage;
- University/ college degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- Computer literacy; very good knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Power Point;
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting system will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work comfortably in a high-pressure environment, as well as work to strict deadlines;
- Ability to work in shifts.