Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth in the southern region of Nigeria to join our team. The Customer Solutions Representative will be responsible for all clients ensuring on-going support and value throughout the client journey cycle (registration, deposit, trading, withdrawals, client training etc.) using soft selling skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improving customer service quality/experience, productivity and profitability
- Ensure to hit personal KPIs (chat/call/email numbers, net deposits, activations, CSAT etc.)
- Identifying and developing high net worth clients and ensuring smooth transition to the Relationship Management team
- Answering e-mails, assisting with client registrations, deposits, trading, withdrawals, client training
- Liaising with all departments to resolve issues
- Providing all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- A bachelor degree in any discipline
- Language skills: Fluent English speakers and native Swahili
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills required
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of Meta Trader platforms will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage