Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
NB: THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
Reporting to the Team Leader – Pharmacy, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Processing and dispensing prescriptions, treatment sheets and medication orders correctly and accurately.
- Giving accurate drug information to all doctors, nurses, patients and other user departments.
- Following the laid down security and safety systems and procedures in all transactions including not sharing computer log-in and password with other staff.
- Participating in the drug stocking process i.e. stock requisition, reception from stores, prompt shelving and keeping a tight control of pharmacy stock items.
- Following up to conclusion all stock issues requiring attention such as the pricing of drugs, patient credits, replacement of damaged or expired stocks.
- Participating in stock takes and actively take part in stock variance reconciliation.
- Checking the expiry dates of medicines, making sure that the short expiry drugs are tagged and returned back to the store in compliance with the Short Expiry Drug Policy
- Carrying out quarterly medicine storage areas inspection in all theatres, critical care areas and crash carts.
- Participating in the formulation and implementation of hospital policies on drug use, pharmacy standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Assisting the Senior Pharmacists in the training of new Pharmaceutical Technologists and students who come to the pharmacy unit for their internship.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Possession of valid annual practicing license.
- One (1) years working experience.
- Good communication skills, honest and good interpersonal skills.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than Friday 4th December 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100