Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
NB: THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
Reporting to the Chief Radiographer, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Providing leadership to the Radiographers in the assigned section including performance management, coaching and mentoring.
- Ensuring provision of high quality, reliable radiology diagnostic services.
- Enabling high quality patient experience including quality of care and optimal turnaround time
- Participating in preparation of the duty rotas and leave plans.
- Facilitating adherence to set standard set standards for routine and special examinations.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Performing radiographic examinations for diagnostic purposes according to the requirements of the referring physician.
- Performing routine and special radiological examinations including mobile radiography and image intensifier when required.
- Participating in customer complaint handling, root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Effective use of picture archiving & radiological information systems.
- Championing patient centered care and continual improvement.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Higher diploma in Ultrasound
- Valid practice licence.
- Three (3) years work experience.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Effective problem solving ability.
- Good customer service skills.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than Friday 4th December 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100