Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The quality analyst role encompasses both quality control and quality assurance. This includes but not limited to, process monitoring and control, receipt and analysis of raw, packaging materials and final products.
- Monitoring quality compliance during production as per the established quality control plan
- Report defects and nonconformances generated during the shift and do RCAs
- Compliance with good laboratory practices
- Compliance with personal hygiene rules, cleaning and sanitation standards in the factory
- Inspection and releasing materials and products in SAP
- Documentation and review of procedures and forms in the quality department
- Monitoring and reporting all food safety issues.
- Carry out quality audits, write reports and follow up for action closure.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) or Diploma in a science course-(Preferably Food science and technology, Microbiology, Analytical chemistry; Biochemistry)
- Working experience in quality assurance and quality control in manufacturing in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Company
- HACCP, GMP and food safety management system awareness
- Ability to carry out analysis in a busy laboratory and generate accurate results
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Experience in quality audits and report writing
- Ability to troubleshoot, do root cause analysis and make decisions
- Fast adaptation in dynamic environment
- Composure to deliver desired results, even under pressure
- Fluent English and computer skills.
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in the initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment full of development opportunities
- Great working atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!