Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BRAND MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Purpose Summary
To oversee a wide array of business functions including branding, communication channels, product development, online and offline promotions, and market research.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensuring volumes targets, share of market targets, share of voice targets, gross margin targets and Advertising & Promotion budgets are managed effectively monthly and annually as planned and budgeted.
- Planning and effectively implementing agreed activity grids that support the brands in the trade and at the consumer level.
- Ensuring that brand equities are preserved and exploited effectively with the advertising agency(s) and media houses in order to achieve (1) above.
- Develop the annual budget and plans for the brand and secure approval.
- To work with the Trade Marketer in the Development and implementation of the Go To Market, 5P strategies utilizing Terms & Conditions to company standards with the Brand Manager providing the Strategic Direction.
- Develop category growth plans including direction for existing brands such as line extensions and consumption builders, develop new product(s) and line extensions and implement them effectively on approval.
- Originate and manage approved marketing research including consumer insights, share of voice and market research, exploit findings effectively and manage all public relations events effectively
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must be a degree holder – Marketing, PR, Business Administration
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in an F.M.C.G company.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of consumer industry, market dynamics and requirements
- Experienced in analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Must have leadership and managerial skills
- A passionate, self-motivated, energetic, creative team player
- Build trust, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Key Success Factors
- Meet marketing performance targets
- Effective market research
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by 27 December 2020