Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To produce high quality, original video content that encourages new and existing audiences to engage with Jesus’ life in 21st Century Nairobi.
- Filming, editing and uploading content according to Renewal “brand” guidelines with scope to participate in the evolution of the style and content.
- He/she must be a talented, teachable, pragmatic and creative individual who is passionate about creative ministry.
- He/she will be Director, Director of Photography, 1st and 2nd Camera on all routine shoots. Direction and extra camera operators may be available on non-standard shoots.
- To be responsible to, but not dependent on, the Creatives Director in the production of content.
Skills and Requirements
- High competency with DSLR videography (including Canon functionality)
- Strong understanding of studio and outdoor lighting setups
- High competency with Adobe Premiere Pro or equivalent
- Competent with Adobe Audition and After Effects or equivalent
- Familiar with digital and social media platform uploading
- Consistent access to fast and reliable power and internet
- Ability to travel to and from shooting locations – primarily in the Karen/Langata area
- Film, edit, and upload all video content.
- Direct, film, edit, and upload Family Church and adult church services
- Manage the technical aspects of filming – including cameras, sound, lighting, set design, etc.
- Create video content for special church requests – such as interviews, promotional material, AJAR client interviews, testimonies etc
- Understand the context in which finished work will be used to create more effective final products.
- Handle the workflow in the production and post-production process to ensure any problems are solved appropriately.
- Ensure video content is shown on RenewalChurchOnline, YouTube and Facebook at the appropriate time.
- Work alongside animators, social media coordinators, graphic designers, web developers to create and evolve Renewal’s content.
- Train and lead a team of audio-visual volunteers to assist with recording and streaming of live events.
- Think creatively about the best avenues and platforms for communication of upcoming announcements and events.
- Any other task assigned by the Creatives Director
How To Apply
Please send a current CV and link to a portfolio to email@example.com