Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Apollo Agriculture is the product and financing platform for small-scale farmers. Apollo uses satellite data, machine learning, and mobile phones to deliver the farming tools and financing that small-scale farmers need to increase profits, with radical efficiency and scale. We are a team of software engineers, data scientists, economists, and operators with deep experience from The Climate Corporation, One Acre Fund, and ACRE. We value risk-taking in service of radical scale, considerate listening, and tireless commitment to understanding our customers and their needs.
Apollo is seeking an experienced Repayment and Collections Lead to help us grow rapidly to reach millions of small-scale farmers and ensure strong repayment as we scale. In this role, you will take tactical and operational ownership for the full lifecycle of repayment, from ensuring products are optimized for strong repayment, to collecting loans creatively and efficiently.
- Take ownership for ensuring a strong and creative repayment process; from disbursement to final repayment.
- Design, field test, and own the execution of repayment strategy, tactics and execution; quickly make adjustments where necessary.
- Ensure that farmers understand repayment requirements, stay current on their loans, and repay on time, as well as ensure that farmers understand the benefits of repayment and fear the consequences of default.
- Identify at-risk customers, design interventions that mitigate that risk, build systems to identify and prevent fraud by customers and partners.
- Manage a quickly growing team (17+) of repayments associates and call center agents.
- Spend significant time with our customers in the field in order to pair your quantitative analysis with qualitative insights.
- Have more than 5 years’ experience in microfinance, nano credit, agricultural lending, or related areas.
- Have more than 5 years’ experience managing a field-based collections team and/or call center.
- Are extremely driven and energetic, with an unstoppable determination to succeed. People call you relentless. You’re a desert plant.
- Have the toughness necessary to enforce policies that ensure customers take their loan obligations seriously.
- Have experience creating incentive structures for collections teams.
- Are data-driven with strong data analytics skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively lead a team.
- Are excited to solve complex problems with a passionate and growing team!
- Want to work with the absolute best peers we can find, are excited by the challenge.
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!