Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
As the Operations Controller you will plan, organize, direct, and control all accounting and financial operations for the Bio manufacturing business. You will work directly with various stakeholders, such as the Finance, Production, Planning, Procurement, Quality, New Product Development, Engineering and Stores managers. The perfect candidate is excellent on reporting as well as on advisory. All applicant’s should send their application by 8th December 2020.
- Drive the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes for the facility which consists of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts and plans
- Prepare specific reports on performance (e.g. cost of goods sold reports, equipment operating effectiveness, wastage reporting, stocks and inventory overviews)
- Compile accurate costing overviews using activity-based costing to evaluate real cost of goods sold and be able to quantify and explain deviations from budget
- Coordinate and oversee physical inventories and audit of site
- Support on scenario analysis, factory accounting, Bill of Materials and Stock management
- Advise on actions and drive projects to improve figures from management reports
- Make trade-offs for investment decisions using insightful business cases and presentations and drive roadmap of factory improvements on different time horizons and scenarios
- Advise on capacity, utilization, and bottlenecks to unlock growth
- Advise on right-sizing all cost categories (e.g. reducing spillage, increasing utilization, optimization of utilities usage)
- Work with procurement and new product development to give recommendations for cost-effective growth areas
- Communicate results, risks, and concerns to management team timely
- Excellent Excel capabilities with high diligence
- Detailed knowledge of Bill of Material and workflow
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities across organization (incl. senior and vendors)
- Self-starter and a creative mindset to overcome problems
- Ability to run pipeline of complex projects
- Experience dashboarding and automation is a plus
Education and experience level:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in for instance Business Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related field, CPA or MBA is a plus
- Experience in continuous improvement processes (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean)
- 5+ years of working in the finance department of a manufacturing business