Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At CloudFactory, we like to think of ourselves as a mission with a company. Our dream is to connect one million people in the developing world to digital-age work while raising them up as leaders to address poverty in their own communities. We believe the new CloudFactory Academy is the key to doing just that, and we’re looking for exceptional Content Producers to join our team and help produce various types of world-class leadership and learning development content.
This role requires a passion for visual storytelling, a high level of creativity, a solid understanding of the tools that bring a creative vision to life, attention to detail, and the ability to think and work independently at times. It might look like assisting with scripting out a new video one day, living life behind the camera the next day, diving into post-production later in the week, and polishing the week off by helping with the design of our latest digital curriculum. In short, if you love all things creative and want to bring static messages to life in a way that moves people, this is the role for you.
Seeking a visual artist at heart with the technical expertise of video production, which is great because that’s the bulk of what you’ll be doing with the CloudFactory Academy team. You are just as talented behind the lens and love life with a camera that can ‘run and gun’ with the best of them, capturing fantastic stories at any sort of event. But you’re also not afraid to direct a planned production. And when production is wrapped, you’re just getting started. You love diving into all forms of post-production, including editing, colour grading, sound engineering, and everything in between!
But you know there’s more to the visual artist than just video. You can dabble in graphic design and love to tinker around with all sorts of visual mediums. You can make a gif or create a stellar HDR photo, and if you don’t know how to do something you know how to find the answers. To save time, you know the value in customizing templates that are already out there.
Ultimately, you are a great content creator but want a challenge to help you grow. And that’s exactly what CloudFactory wants to do as well. We want to bring someone alongside us and give you the tools and time to shine. We know we are not where we want to be with the quality or quantity of what we can produce, and you are going to help turn that around!
- Regularly participate in and contribute to the conceptualization of creative content, working closely with the CloudFactory Academy team to take vague needs and turn them into concrete production plans.
- Assist and/or lead the production of videos for the CloudFactory Academy, internal communications, and potentially external audiences. Video production and the various tasks involved in it will account for over 50% of the job.
- Design and create curriculum materials through Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) and Google Slides within the brand standards.
- As a Content Producer, you might also assist with the identification, production, and publication of Impact Stories through VLOGS and BLOGS. You’ll work with content creators within the Engagement Team to find our interesting stories (there are a lot of them), tell them in a compelling way, and share it with the company.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of an active content production schedule.
- Potentially collaborate with external designers and content creators when needed.
- Assist on other CloudFactory creative content projects as needed.
- 5+ years of Video Production Experience with a portfolio to demonstrate what you have produced (YouTube, Vimeo, or shared links) and a vision of what you want to one day be able to produce. Make no mistake, this is not an entry-level role and your video production abilities will be tested.
- 3+ years of Graphic Design & Content Production Experience or a demonstrated expert abilities
- Again, a recent portfolio of compelling work and an established track record in creating visually stunning content. This is a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe CC & Google Suite
- Demonstrated proficiency in camera operation, video production, and photography
- Experience in agile project management a plus
- Experience in Design Thinking a plus
- Experience in UI/UX design a plus
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, journalism, Video Production, or equivalent work experience.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical Benefits
CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform specializing in Digitization, Managed Crowd-sourcing, Image Annotation, Image Labeling, Cloud Labor, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Video Labeling, Video Annotation, Outsourcing, Data Processing, Data Labeling, and Workforce Solutions
CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We’re using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office data work. As a leader in the Impact Sourcing movement, we aim to connect 1 million people to online work, while raising them up as leaders to address poverty in their own communities. Our workforce is recruited from talent “hot spots” around the globe such as Nepal and Kenya where we can hire the best and brightest in areas where there are thousands of talented people, but limited opportunities for meaningful and sustainable employment.