Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: HR/S/6030/2020
Location: Oshwal Academy Nairobi
The Academy is seeking to recruit a Deputy Head Teacher.
- Degree in Early Years Foundation Stage (ECDE).
- Registered with the Teacher Service Commission (TSC).
- MUST be computer literate.
- Must have a Certificate of Good Conduct.
Experience and Competence:
- At least Five (5) years working experience in a busy Institution.
- 3 Years’ experience within an international section of an Early Years school.
- At least 2 years in school management
- Experience of working in a similar position or higher position shall be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of current developments in education and a passion for pedagogical development.
- International mindedness and culturally sensitive
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Excellent Organization skills and a good Team player.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential qualifications and you are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Team – Oshwal Academy Nairobi through email@example.com
The application closing date is 6th December 2020, but applications will be reviewed as they come.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.