Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking high calibre, self – motivated and dedicated applicant to fill the position of Head of Security on a fixed term contract to 30th September 2022. This position is based at Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia, Kenya.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This role will be critical to the successful delivery of a multi-year grant from the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, US State Government. The purpose of this grant is to expand OPC conservation practices to Mutara Conservation Area (MCA) and beyond. This will be done by securing MCA and the immediate range to enable the protection and migration of wildlife and reducing illegal grazing and human-wildlife conflict.
· Good written and spoken English
· Team player, able to create effective, motivated teams
· Proactive requiring minimum supervision, ability to work under pressure
· Excellent communicator capable of working closely and effectively with a wide range of people, at a senior level
· Good administrative skills, excellent computer skills and capable of working and living in a remote environment.
· Educated to degree level, training on wildlife security
operations and at least a diploma in criminology and/or security management or similar in a recognized quality institution.
· At least 10 years in the field of security, experience in the wildlife protection sector will be an added advantage
Applications, consisting of covering letter explaining why you feel you should be considered for this post, a full CV and contact details for two referees should be sent to email@example.com with the email subject as “HEAD OF SECURITY”. Please note, only applications that total no more than five pages in length for the CV and cover letter together will be considered.
The closing date for applications is 11th December 2020.
Regrettably, due to limited resources and the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
THE OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ALL POTENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.