Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Premier Hospital is an 82-bed specialized private hospital located in Nyali, Mombasa offering high quality emergency, outpatient, and inpatient care. We have a patient centered culture, and our approach is to provide you with comprehensive healthcare, which is focused on all aspects of
your health and overall well-being. We are seeking to hire a talented Biomedical Technician to join our team.
- Installs new equipment by adjusting, establishing, testing, and calibrating performance
- Approves potential biomedical equipment by guaranteeing that codes are adhered to
- Maintains supplies inventory by foreseeing needs, counting stock, placing orders, and
- Directs operation of biomedical equipment by providing demonstrations, supplying
information and data, instructing others in the care and use of equipment, and
answering all questions
- Keeps biomedical equipment in working order by performing tests, following preventive
maintenance guides, repairing and troubleshooting break downs, evaluating
service contracts, ordering special services if necessary, and maintaining
- Prepares reports by analyzing, collecting, and recapping trends and information
- Updates job skills and knowledge by reading technical journals, taking advantage of
educational opportunities, and maintaining professional networks
- Keeps patient information confidential
- Carries out the goals of the organization by exploring opportunities to add significance to
job duties, and by accomplishing different and innovative requests
- Maintains a healthy and safe working environment by fulfilling and recommending procedures, performing safety tests, complying with codes, and guiding and training healthcare and medical personnel
- Associates degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology, Applied Sciences, or related field, or equivalent military training.
- 4-5 years relevant experience working with biomedical equipment
- Skilled proficiency in the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to interpret technical data like electronic circuit diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Ability to solve technical and performance problems using information from a variety of sources
- Working knowledge of technical requirements, codes, and standards associated with the field
- Advanced computer skills
- Basic understanding of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Good technical skills
- Comfortable in a lab environment
- Documentation and Record keeping skills
- Clinical lab testing
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Equipment calibration and repair
- Equipment repair
Send a formal application to email@example.com clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for.