Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Supervision and development of ideal IT system within Premier Hospital.
- Create an IT roadmap and action plan for future growth.
- Provide direction on IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance.
- Testing the integrity and performance of various information networks and software applications.
- Regular Periodic review and evaluate how current systems and applications are meeting the needs of the hospital and employees working and also Coordinate with all head of the departments within hospital and take their inputs to improve the technology solutions, implementation and adoption.
- Regular review meetings with all the key stake holders to update on IT actions.
- Review the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, equipment, and service levels.
- Researching and installing new and improved systems
- Ensures successful implementation and rollout of various modules of the Hospital Management System at the hospital.
- Manage the hospital’s HMIS system
- Setup and manage help desk support for staff within the facility.
- Ensuring equipment interface setup and maintenance.
- Valuating user needs and system functionality and ensuring the facilities meet these needs i.e. Coordinate priorities between the IT department and user departments.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- Troubleshoot all technology issues.
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required.
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate.
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in IT management and support of healthcare information systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Experience leading and managing medium sized and large IT projects.
- Experience with IT services performance metrics and benchmarking.
- Experience with IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge and understanding of the integration of information systems as it relates to the healthcare field.
- Requires a high level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Requires a high degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
- Must have well-developed planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess knowledge of security and control frameworks.
Send a formal application to email@example.com clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for.