Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within Safaricom. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Working closely with the Chief Executive officer (CEO), the role holder will be responsible for providing the Strategic direction for the Enterprise Business Unit (EBU). This includes the envisioning and stewarding EBU’s growth, to lead the Enterprise Commercial strategic objectives of Safaricom & devising strategies to meet operational targets and drive implementation across various channels.
- Position Safaricom with key external stakeholders to create a receptive market for growth.
- Provide strategic leadership direction in the establishment of a robust and effective channel partner model and sales operations in alignment to compliance with AML/KYC laws and regulations
- Development of the Enterprise innovative vision, strategy, and leadership in all areas of Enterprise Business Product Segments and Solutions. To support digitization
- Lead in the identification, analysis and possible development of new market and product opportunities; maintain an active awareness of competitor activity.
- Drive the Business modelling from opportunity mapping, product development to execution
- Oversee the building, driving and delivery of an integrated Wholesale strategy aligned to Safaricom’s mission and vision
- Align and integrate with common platforms across the Company to exchange knowledge and gain economies of scale.
- Leverage On-Going Customer Insights -with support from marketing teams, interpret and use implications of consumer, marketplace, and environmental information to improve business decisions and knowledge base for future strategic planning.
- Maintain and grow market share, achieving unrivalled levels of customer satisfaction that will result in demonstrable subscriber retention and growth.
- Educational qualifications from a recognized university in Business, Commerce, Finance, Marketing or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in a closely related role with 5 of these being at senior management capacity
- Extensive experience influencing and leading a multifaceted senior team and influencing change
- Deep exposure with Profit & Loss (P&L) management
- Full value chain management
- Experience in Productivity/Performance Improvement Management is expected
- Expert understanding of commercial and technology functions and business drivers
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
Last Date to Apply: Dec 9, 2020
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply