Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
The overall purpose of this job is to drive sales to new emerging social commerce accounts and manage customer relationships for the business in line with the commercial strategy. The role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration in the market by effectively selling Sendy services with an aim to maximize long-term revenue opportunities.
About the Role
The overall purpose of this job is to drive sales and manage client relationships for the business unit in line with the commercial strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Obsess about the customer
- Focus on customers, champion customers understand their needs and double up when they are delighted.
- Enable our customers derive value from the Sendy ecosystem by hand walking them through the entire journey & ensuring they receive the best in market experience
- Close, enable and grow accounts that use Sendy’s value proposition
- Project manage all activities involved in customer growth
- Develop, manage, and deliver on the relationship Sendy has with the customer
- Help our drivers and partners grow by ensuring we continuously deliver sustainable value to them through building sufficient demand
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Business teams to identify strategic partnership opportunities.
- Analyze and optimize the quality and efficiency of Sendy’s services.
- Strategize the future of Sendy Partnerships and help build that future.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or Economics.
- Advance knowledge in Google Suite and preparing presentations
- Strong understanding of the logistics industry, an added advantage
- Proven record of accomplishment of building long-lasting client relationships
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships across all levels and sectors, problem solving and issue resolution.
- Proven business development skills
- Cross-functional team management and successful KPI performance viewed favourably.
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written, technical and non technical
- Excellent team player with strong leadership capability.
- Ability to self organize & manage time efficiently
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options