Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Key Population Clinical Officer in Murang’a county.
The holder of this position will be responsible for the provision of biomedical, behavioural and structural interventions to Key Populations (KPs) enrolled in the project. He/she will report to KP Site Coordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure provision of screening and treatment for STI to clients in a KPs friendly environment
- Ensure family planning services are offered to KPs
- Ensure promotion, demonstration of correct use and distribution of condoms
- Provide Post Exposure Prophylaxis for rape survivors
- Ensure HIV positive KPs are enrolled in care and treatment and follow up on treatment outcomes
- Ensure facilitation of health education sessions on STIs to FSWs and MSMs
- Ensure provision or referral of KPs for risk assessment and risk reduction counselling
- Advise patients on health maintenance, disease prevention and provide case management
- Ensure functional intra and inter-facility/community referral system for KP services that are not available within the DICE or during outreaches
- Ensure maintenance of adequate stocks of drugs as well as safe custody of the drugs and equipment in the clinic
- Collect client data and store appropriately
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all levels
- Compile and submit timely monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the supervisor
- Document lessons learnt and challenges to inform program decisions.
- Any other duty as assigned by the project
- A Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized Medical training institute.
- Valid registration with Clinical Officers Council
- Valid HIV management training
- Valid HTS certificate certified by NASCOP is desirable
- Should have a minimum 3 years’ experience working in a HIV program
- Experience working with KPs is desired
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Swahili)
- Computer literacy in the use of MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is desired
- Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the reference number as the subject title to reach us by 5.00 PM Wednesday 9 December, 2020.
CHS INSTITUTE Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews