Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Provide specialist and operational support on
• RTM design and execution.
• SFE, Sales Force Effectiveness, covering.
o Traditional trade
o Modern trade
o Customer segmentation
o Channel management
o RED execution and efficiency
o Sales force engagement
• Master data management and effective routing for retail outlets.
• Execution elements of Innovation projects.
• Secondary distribution.
• Commercial digital agenda, including Sales Automation.
In these areas,
• Identify, codify and deploy best practices, core processes and enabling systems – this will require effective partnering and collaboration to spot practices for deployment
• Design and deploy capability building assets, including learning solutions, development programs, working with HQ HR
• Train, support and coach local Commercial teams to adopt and use frameworks, tools, assets and best practices
• Measure and benchmark key dimensions of sales performance
• Provide specialist support for complex projects, incl. business development.
• Support the RTM Manager in providing thought leadership and content that shapes business strategy and plans.
Judgement and Decision Making
• Inform decisions with regards to Route to Market design and execution strategy.
• Scoping and designing learning solutions for Sales Force Effectiveness.
Qualifications and Experience
• Academic background: Relevant University, Bachelor degree is essential.
• Approximately 5 – 10 years of relevant corporate experience
• A track record of delivering results in a Sales role that focused on building capability
• Sound knowledge and experience of Sales Force Automation, Effectiveness and Third Party Management,Distribution model
• Competent understanding of stock management and stock modelling
• Ability to implement governance and compliance processes
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to build relationships and work effectively across multiple functions, business units and teams.
• Good cross functional experience and understanding of the value chain
• Well organized and able to prioritise and plan work
• Strong orientation towards customer service
Closing date: 2020/12/09