Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A trusted partner at nearly three million commercial customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $13 billion and more than 45,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
What’s in it For You:
- Join an ambitious, award winning company with excellent scope for career progression and development
- Work with some of the market leaders across the globe
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment.
What You Will Do:
- Execute strategy and lead East Africa in achieving all sales plan and achieve favourable operating income. Take responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Monitor constantly the company’s business environment (e.g. market development, customers, competitor, business opportunities
- Secure the company’s alignment with all national legal requirements by representing the company as a legal entity
- Adopt and adapt corporate and/ or regional guidelines, policies and procedures and secure their compliance
- Secure effective and efficient organizational structures (e.g. processes, communication)
- Responsible for staffing in area of responsibility
- Candidate must reside in: Nairobi
- Bachelor degree in science related field
- Experience – At least 10 years experience in a strategic senior management role preferably in FMCG.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Tax compliance certificate
- Possess valid membership to a relevant professional body
- MBA in business or Science related field from a recognized university.
- Min. of 5 years of international experience (or in an international environment)
- 10 years experience in people management
- P&L experience desirable
- English and country specific language skills
- PC skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Networking skills
- Knowledge on country’s legal, fiscal and labour conditions
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.