Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Reports to: Head of Operations
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) is the world’s largest non-governmental organization working in the field of sexual and reproductive health information and services. It has six Regional Offices worldwide. The Africa Regional office is based in Nairobi, Kenya while the international secretariat is in London, UK.
IPPF Africa Regional Office is seeking to recruit a qualified candidate for the position of Procurement Specialist.
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for the procurement of goods and services and supporting improvement in logistics and procurement functions.
- Post graduate degree in any of the following: -Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Postgraduate diploma in Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS)
- Membership of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management will be an added advantage
- Five (5) years relevant practical procurement experience
- 8 years relevant experience in procurement and/or financial management, administration preferably in an NGO.
- Understanding of the local market,local legislation related to contracts, suppliers, contractors and business requirements and tax regulations, legal aspects of contracting and contract management.
- NGO experience preferred with thorough understanding of institutional donors’ policies relating to procurement
- Forecasting; Project management; Logistics information systems; Business strategy; Supply and inventory management Supply and demand planning.
*Candidates who had earlier sent in their applications for this position need not re-apply as their applications have been taken into consideration.
Interested individuals should submit an application form in the IPPFARO CV form (attached) and a 1-page cover letter to: email@example.com Please note that we will not consider applications that are not done in the requested format.
Application Deadline: 5 January 2021
IPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
“Applications are particularly encouraged from women, persons living with disability, and candidates openly living with HIV.”
IPPF has been made aware of various fraudulent vacancy announcements circulated via e-mail from websites falsely stating that they are issued by or in association with IPPF. These correspondences, which may seek to obtain money from the recipients of such correspondence are fraudulent and IPPF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).