Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER, JOB GRADE – C3 (I Post)
The job holder is responsible for ensuring efficient and effective management of the human resource and development function.
The duties and responsibilities at this level entails;
- Participating in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Supervising, mentoring and coaching staff;
- Implementing the training and development policy and procedures in line with the Authority’s corporate objectives and labor regulations;
- Managing staff induction and coordinating on the job training for new staff;
- Organizing training programs;
- Giving guidance on the utilization of the company’s training budget, providing information on return on investment and writing monthly management reports on staff training and development plans;
- Identifying and empowering trainers of trainers in each department in liaison with the head of departments so as to add value to on the job training programs;
- Identifying and developing partnerships with external training and accreditation bodies’ agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards;
- Carrying out exit interviews and preparing reports accordingly;
- Liaising with other departments on all administrative and human resource management issues;
- Facilitating and ensuring employee relations matters are addressed on time and are in line with the organization procedures and policies;
- Assisting in preparing the procurement plan for the department;
- Preparation of the payroll and ensuring statutory compliance;
- Coordinating staff welfare matters including pension, Rewards among others;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Development/Business Administration/Management/Public Administration/Social sciences or any other relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource management;
- Four (4) weeks training on Senior Management Course in a Government Training Institution.
- At least four (4) years relevant experience in a busy office environment of which one (1) year is on a supervisory role;
- A full member of IHRM and a current practicing certificate;
Key Competencies and Skills
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Knowledge of Labour laws
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- High level of Integrity
- Leadership skills
- High level of Integrity
How to Apply
In fulfilling the Chapter Six requirements, the applicants MUST attach current clearance certificates from the following bodies: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
If you believe you meet the criteria for the positions above, please submit your application in Hard Copy enclosing copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees in sealed envelope clearly marked with job title to the address below on or before 21st December, 2020 at 5.00 p.m. to:
Chief Executive Officer
National Biosafety Authority
Pest control Products Board (PCPB) building Loresho- Off Waiyaki way
P.O Box 28251 – 00100 – NAIROBI
NBA is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and they will be required to present valid clearance certificates as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution.