Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. Today our team of 400+ employees operates 17 tech-enabled Medical Centres around Nairobi and treats over 250,000 patients per annum. We will double our physical footprint by mid 2021! To support this growth, we would like to bring on board a bright, energetic and innovative Business Intelligence superstar to build and support our Business Intelligence function at Penda.
- Opportunity to be part of a team that thinks about what the important business-questions are, digs into the data, and extract the answers.
- Strong analytic abilities, and the opportunity to use them to inform all aspects of Penda’s fast-growing business.
- Our culture is really unique, you’ll love it.
The core of your job is to help everyone at Penda have greater insight into the performance of the business. You will be working with a team of 4 in the department and reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence. If you nail your job, Penda will make better strategic decisions, be more focused and closer to reach our vision of “Everyone in Africa has healthcare they can trust.”
- Create new reports and dashboards that shed light on all aspects of our business. You will be our person for organizational reporting!
- Dive deep into our data and perform analyses in order to answer key business questions.
- Understand the key business questions that need to be answered, formulate strategies for answering these questions, and ensure that the key decision makers have the answers they need to keep steering Penda in the right direction.
- Build tools and processes to make other people’s work easier – help make a 2 hour process take 2 minutes!
- Collaborate with our branch managers to ensure that they have access to the insights that they need to guide their branches.
- Guide & train managers in formulating sound business questions that can be answered with available data. You are our in-house data expert, so we need you to advise us!
- Continue to build Penda’s culture. Actively contribute to the breaking down of any barriers, resolve conflicts as they arise, and be an amazing team mate to all your fellow staff.
- Ponder questions regarding Penda’s strategic direction with stakeholders across the Penda team.
- Eagerness to learn – from Python to DAX to SQL, to anything to do with data.
- Priori experience with Power BI is a plus, but not required.
- Passion for using data to tell a story, and to drive decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, focus in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Research or other related fields is a plus.
- 1 or more years’ experience in a data-related role preferred, but we are happy to consider applicants right out of university.
- Competitive salary based on experience plus other benefits.
- Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated).