Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DRIVER, JOB GRADE – B2 (I Post)
The job holder is responsible for providing transport services to routine pool activities in the organization.
The duties and responsibilities at this level entails;
- Drive the vehicle as authorized;
- Ensure Safety of passengers and goods therein;
- Ensure Security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Maintain work tickets for vehicles assigned to them;
- Recognize and report abnormal operation of the vehicle;
- Clean the vehicle;
- Petty cash management;
- Undertake any other related duties.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KSCE) D PLAIN or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Valid driving license
- At least 3 years’ working experience preferably in a government Institution.
- First Aid course from a recognized Institution.
- Adequate knowledge of the Highway code and the Traffic Act Chapter 403
Key Competencies and Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Defensive driving skills
- High Integrity Levels
How to Apply
In fulfilling the Chapter Six requirements, the applicants MUST attach current clearance certificates from the following bodies: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
If you believe you meet the criteria for the positions above, please submit your application in Hard Copy enclosing copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees in sealed envelope clearly marked with job title to the address below on or before 21st December, 2020 at 5.00 p.m. to:
Chief Executive Officer
National Biosafety Authority
Pest control Products Board (PCPB) building Loresho- Off Waiyaki way
P.O Box 28251 – 00100 – NAIROBI
NBA is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and they will be required to present valid clearance certificates as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution.