Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR PLANNING OFFICER, JOB GRADE – C3 (1 Post)
a) Job Purpose
The job holder is responsible for taking lead in developing and communicating the Authority’s strategy as well as monitoring the implementation progress.
b) Job Specifications
- Plan and formulate the Authority’s development and resource mobilization strategies;
- Draft the Authority’s strategic plan, coordinate its review and communicate to the various units.
- Develop the relevant implementation tool (e.g. annual operation plan) in consultation with all other departments.
- Continuously track the strategic plan implementation and report progress to senior management
- Convene senior management forums on strategy development, implementation and review
- Analyze data collected during these activities and avail the information for decision making.
- Be involved in Budget development
- Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Supervise, mentor and coach staff below
c) Person Specifications
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Statistics with Mathematics or Planning;
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant field is an added advantage;
- Four (4) weeks training on Senior Management Course in a Government Training Institution;
- At least four (4) years relevant experience in a busy office environment of which one
- (1) year is on a supervisory role;
- Institute for Economic Affairs Membership
d) Key Competencies and Skills
- Computer Applications skills.
- Data analysis and planning software skills
- High integrity levels
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Results orientated
How to Apply
In fulfilling the Chapter Six requirements, the applicants MUST attach current clearance certificates from the following bodies: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
If you believe you meet the criteria for the positions above, please submit your application in Hard Copy enclosing copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees in sealed envelope clearly marked with job title to the address below on or before 21st December, 2020 at 5.00 p.m. to:
Chief Executive Officer
National Biosafety Authority
Pest control Products Board (PCPB) building Loresho- Off Waiyaki way
P.O Box 28251 – 00100 – NAIROBI
NBA is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and they will be required to present valid clearance certificates as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution.