Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care at affordable rates.
As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource.
If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
Reporting to the Head, Outpatient and Casualty Department, the holder of the position will glorify God through provision of excellent clinical care to all patients attending private clinic.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelors Degree in Medicine
- Masters Degree in Family Medicine (or equivalent)
- Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Possess a valid private practicing License
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
- Should have high level problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 15th December 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external link. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.