Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Contract Type: Unlimited / Full-Time
Department: Human Resources
Job Start Date: 1/4/2021
Country / City: Kenya / Nairobi
Company: Beiersdorf East Africa Limited
Job ID: 4007
- Strategy – Participating in the development of the overall business strategy. Develop CEWA (Central, East & West Africa) people strategy focusing on building capabilities, drive cultural change and strengthen our talent pipeline. In addition, provide inputs for the development of regional & global HR strategy/policies.
- Consulting – Act as first point of contact for all HR related questions for all HR team members & Executive Team.
- HR Management of Employees & Talent Development – Drive the Potential review and Succession Planning process and ensure high quality of and implementation of development and succession plans and strategies to strengthen local talent pipeline.
- Tools & Processes – Implementing HR frameworks, tools and processes in compliance with global HR frameworks, tools and processes. Innovate on local tools as required by business and where not supported by BDF globally.
- Recruitment – Identify the best channels, tools and further improve the recruitment process to identify best fitting candidates. Build internal and external talent pools to reduce time to fill.
- Rewards & recognition – Define and implement Rewards & recognition strategy to ensure competitive pay/benefits in each of our CUs. Handle expat cases through close collaboration with HR in the home countries and Global Mobility Centre.
- Change Management – Monitoring the effective and efficient further development of all processes as well as the structure of the future MU. Identifying need for organisational changes and measures for improvement of the organisation and initiate adequate measures.
- Leadership – Guiding, motivating and developing the subordinated staff.
- Legal & Labour relations – Handle employee grievances and create an environment minimizing the risk of union interference.
Post Graduation degree in Human Resources
8-15 years’ experience in HR
Experience in Compensation & Benefits + Talent Management
International experience is a plus