Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MARKETING OFFICER BMO 01/12/2020
Biblia Sacco Society Ltd, a medium-sized Sacco with membership from a large number of Christian organizations wishes to fill vacant position of Marketing Officer whose duties and qualifications are as below: Reporting: The position reports to the CEO
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy, policy and procedures for the society in line with its objectives
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Managing assigned marketing activities for the Society
- Overseeing the Society’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of marketing materials in line with the marketing plan
- Planning and implementation of promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing social media and print marketing campaigns
- Generate relevant reports to inform decision making
- Creation a wide range of different marketing communication in liaison with the Communications Officer.
- Work closely with the senior management and assisting with the new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all the relevant society functions are kept informed of the marketing objectives
- Sourcing and a analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for the society marketing
- Conducts market intelligence and utilises the information to tap into new markets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Related Field (Marketing specialization is preferred) or its equivalent
- Professional Membership to Marketing Society of Kenya and a professional qualification in CIM is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at least two in a supervisory position.
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Application letter with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and 3 referees, one of whom should be a pastor and, recommendation letter from the pastor,copies of certificates and testimonials, should be addressed and submitted via email address firstname.lastname@example.org reach before the close of business on 8thDecember2020.Please quote the job code (BMO/01/12/2020)on the email subject.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview