Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is an African Luxury fashion brand based in Nairobi, Kenya, that deals with tailor made suits, shirts and shoes. They are looking to hire a confident, eloquent, self-driven business development executive, who will blend in to the team to offer a unique tailoring experience to the customers by establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationship.
- Engaging customers and educating them on the importance of improving their image and personal brand.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationship.
- Taking clients’ measurements in accordance with the company’s’ measurement guide.
- Representing the company in public and private events with a high-level of professionalism and confidence.
- Advising customers by using style expertise that reflects company’s brand image.
- Providing a personal and memorable experience for each guest.
- Defining sales and marketing strategies.
- Keeping up with trends and consumer demands, and coming up with new and creative ways to market the brand.
- Ensuring continuous improvement through feedback.
- Fit easily into the fast-paced fashion environments and stay up-to-date on the latest trends to keep up with client’s demands.
- Come up with creative ideas to develop strategies and campaigns to increase sales.
- Run smoothly the end to end sales process.
- Achieving agreed upon sales & measurement accuracy targets.
- Other tasks in connection with sales and marketing activities.
- Diploma/Degree in a business related field.
- A proven work experience of sales and/or customer service. Previous Experience in the fashion industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to make post-fitting adjustment to jackets, pants, waistcoats and shirts.
- A strong sense of style and an eye for fashion.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Must have interacted with high end clients.
- Keen to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent selling and communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- A friendly disposition and the ability to easily connect with anyone.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive –High end Fashion Brand) to email@example.com before Friday 11th December 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted