Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Description Summary
Manage the sales of Products & Digital Control Systems in EAF, Preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment Operates with some autonomy but are typically subject to standard sales practices and procedures. The role is subject to regular review of sales results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In charge of:
– ensuring enough pipeline to reach the OP.
– getting minimum two big projects per year (>2M$) in the pipeline.
– the Order Intake of the zone for Grid Automation – GA (Products, Systems, Services, M&D and IndCom)
– the business development of the zone (customers events, prescription, channels)
- Feed and control the tendering activity
- Manage the GA qualification programs
- Drive the commercial activity in the commercial zone through Speak
- Provide strategic deal-level pricing recommendations engaging with CommOps team during ITO process. Provides intuitive pricing processes and tools that include price guidance. Establishes proactive controls around price discipline such as price DOA & discount efficacy. Uses data analysis and modeling techniques to ensure optimum pricing structures are in place and pricing trends are understood
- Developing in-depth knowledge of sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups. Uses prior experience and acquired commercial expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Most decisions are within a defined framework, but some autonomy in the final decisions for a project, product line, market, sales process or customers. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
Engineer Level/ electricity/commercial/control commands substation _ With at least 5 years’ experience
Specific knowledge :
Justifying an experience of 3 to 5 years in similar or commercial field sales and marketing with specific expertise in the following areas: –
Networks of Transmission and distribution of energy,
- High voltage substation and Medium voltage,
- Protection of power grids, control commands substations.
- Interpersonal skill
English language. spoken/written/fluent.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.