Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is an Oil and gas Company in the region.
They are looking for a Shop Developer to support the organisation in developing convenience stores within the country.
The job is based in Nairobi with 60% movements in different parts of the country.
The position reports to the Retail Manager.
Job Summary: The shop developer is responsible for day to day stores operations, including scheduling training, and supervising employees, supervising the satellite operations of the store by coordinating deliveries, determining pricing, ordering inventory, processing invoices for merchandise received.
They are responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses and store’s image outlook.
Key Result Areas
- Assist in training positive individuals to become members of the convenience store Team, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Motivate, encourage, and challenge store cashiers.
- Promote and resolve customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner.
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
- Maintain quality brand image standards as per the set standards.
- Monitor daily retail competitors and send the prices to the corporate office in a timely manner as established by management.
- Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
- Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive offs daily.
- Conduct Store meetings as needed with employees. (A minimum of one monthly).
- Understand all information in the daily reporting of store operations.
- Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures in the store Operations
- Implement Monthly promotions, ensure all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time.
- Communicate and perform all price change requests, mark downs / ups as requested by the Convenience Store Manager.
- Communicate any problems with merchandise pricing to the Price Book Administrator.
- Implement and enforce all merchandising and vendor policies and procedures.
- Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
- Conduct regular safety and Security Meeting and document with employees attending signatures.
- Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business administration, Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in retail business preferably FMCG or retail stores
- Demonstrated ability to manage shops operations
- Good understanding of marketing strategies and merchandising practices
- Excellent Leadership skills and communication
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 7th December, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”