Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gross Salary: 25K – 30K plus Commissions,
Our client is a well-established agrochemical company offering affordable and safe farm inputs and agricultural solutions to farmers. They seek to hire an experienced and result-oriented Technical Sales Representative who will be tasked with the sale of the company’s range of agricultural inputs. The ideal candidate will have an agricultural background in addition to good field sales experience.
- Recruit and manage new and existing customers with an aim of increasing company revenues
- Aggressively market the company’s new and existing agricultural products among farmers and farmer groups
- Effectively market company products by organizing farm trials, trainings and promotional offers
- Serve customers and guide them on appropriate use of the various agricultural products
- Ensure 100% target achievement in assigned region
- Ensure proper recording and management of stock to avoid loss, expiries & damages
- Gather data on market, customer details and upload in the system
- Create awareness of the company’s range of products in assigned territory
- Maintain good relationships with farmers and farmer groups
- Take full charge of product sales in the assigned region
- In liaison with management, negotiate product prices and terms of sales with customers
- In liaison with the Credit Control team, carry out debt collection and debtor management activities
- Other duties as may be assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Agriculture, Horticulture, Agronomy or a related field of study
- At least 2 years of sales experience in agrochemicals
- Ability to plan and organize
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Experience in coordinating farmer trainings
- Experience working with farmers and farmer groups
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Representative – Agrochemicals) to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 15th December 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.