Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading primary school in Nairobi with a large team of professional teachers and non-teaching staff, looking to hire a competent and performance driven leader to head the lower primary section.
Our ideal candidate
We would be excited to meet a professional who has steered change management initiatives in a School and recorded exemplary results in terms of academic standards improvement, business growth, team cohesion, compliance and developed a performance driven culture.
We are keen to engage a person who values integrity, achievement of learning outcomes in line with the applicable curriculums, personal discipline and professionalism among our other values.
A person with passion for training and empowering teachers and developing all round learners would be of great interest to us.
Our Work Environment
If the thought of being in a highly structured and competitive, fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment is anything that interests you; we would like to hear from you.
- Must be a holder of a P1 certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a Recognized University.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Deputy Head Teacher in a reputable school.
- Must be a registered teacher under the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
- Must be computer literate with a high proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint office applications
- Good understanding of and experience in curriculum management, design, implementation and evaluation of both 8-4-4 and CBC curriculums
Please make your application through email@example.com by close of business 9th December 2020.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.