Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Finance & Operations Manager
Purpose of the role:
The Procurement & Logistics Manager will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of all procurement and logistics related activities in accordance with the organization’s procurement and logistics policies and procedures. Leads operational country-assessments, including supply chain management, purchasing, facilities, and fleet management. Serve as the procurement specialist and will be responsible for developing and standardizing operations processes and systems in accordance with country office guidance and directives.
Collaborates with colleagues across departments to identify system needs, process bottlenecks, and to develop unique solutions to enable more timely, efficient, and accountable operations. Support preparedness planning across country programs, developing instructional material, facilitating training, and mentoring staff.
- Masters degree in Procurement, Supplies or Logistics
- Evidence of practical experience in procurement and logistics management including pharmaceutical supplies within the field of supply chain management and medical distribution support within a public health context.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in non-governmental sector at managerial or coordination level.
- Proven record of experience in the management of strategic procurement and logistics at a management level.
- Experience in the management of budgets and the ability to prepare timely, complete and accurate reports.
- Excellent knowledge of the local regulatory environment, including knowledge of customs clearance and importing processes.
- Experience in pharmaceutical and general supply chain management
- Previous experience in a management capacity
- Basic knowledge on Ophthalmic equipment
Application Closes: 17th December 2020