Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Combining scientific rigor and technical proficiency, we deliver innovative methods, reliable data, thorough analysis, and novel technologies for sustainable programs that help inform public policy and ground practice in evidence.
RTI seeks a Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Specialist for an anticipated USAID activity in Kenya. The purpose of this cooperative agreement is to implement the 5-year Kenya Empowered Youth (KEY) activity aimed at improving the lives of all Kenyan youth, especially those who are the most marginalized. Those vulnerable youth include the undereducated, the most at-risk adolescent girls, youth with disabilities, and those living in extreme poverty. This will be a senior-leadership position and will be expected to carry out all aspects of the job in alignment with USAID/KEA’s journey to self-reliance principles that include, but are not limited to, supporting the capacity building and empowerment of Kenyans and the sustainability of activities from the start.
The Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Specialist will be a senior-leadership and Key Personnel position, which will shape KEY’s approach to private sector engagement and partnerships to maximize programmatic impact and sustainability. They will identify opportunities for public-private partnerships; develop and implement strategies for engagement with the private sector; and build the capacity of higher education institutions and youth networks to establish effective partnerships. Kenyan citizens are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A graduate degree in a relevant field such as business or international development;
- Eight years of relevant and progressively increasing responsibility developing and maintaining strategic relationships between public and private sector partners and growing those partnerships with at least four of those years in Kenya or countries similar to Kenya;
- Experience working in the private sector or a demonstrated understanding of private sector engagement principles and ability to develop a vision for both private and public sector alignment/convergence for increased development outcomes for youth;
- Demonstrated success working with senior private sector partners, national ministry, donor partners, and international organization partners; and
- Demonstrated track record of working in teams and fostering partnerships