Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Pharmaceutical Technologist,
Location: Bofa Kilifi Outreach,
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager and the Clinic lead in charge, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring accurate dispensing, patient counselling and proper handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders and to provide effective pharmaceutical services to meet customer needs.
- Receive and process orders delivered to the Pharmacy Department in accordance with procedures and documentation
- Counsel patients on drug administration for optimum customer
- Check expiry dates of all incoming stock and document short-dated
- Dispense drugs accurately and in a timely manner to uphold quality standards of the
- Ensure the accuracy of the label with prescription before dispensing for right patient, right drug and right quantity, for effective service
- Diploma in Pharmacy,
- Enrolled with Pharmacy & Poisons Board with a current professional practice license. Member of Kenya Pharmaceutical Association
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an inpatient/outpatient setting
- Exposure to hospital management systems will be an added advantage
- Read and scrutinize prescriptions appropriately, offering the required guidance as necessary
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the Values of the
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line. Deadline of submitting application is on 11th December, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer’