Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a super-smart finance and accounting professional to lay the foundation of our in-house finance function. This person will build Ilara Health’s finance team from the ground up and will eventually be in a position to move into a Head of Finance or a CFO role.
- Build and refine revenue and cost accounting processes
- Coordinate with outsourced accountants to get monthly/weekly accounting reports
- Build in house capacity for accounting
- Ensure tax/regulatory compliance on all fronts (payroll, logistics, sales)
- Manage company budgeting and planning processes
- Provide management constant visibility on P&L and key financial metrics
- Support management on capital markets strategy and opportunities (ie working capital, debt and equity financing)
- 3 – 5 years finance experience at a top-tier investment bank, management consulting firm, investment fund, accountancy firm or large-cap corporate
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; MBA / CFA / CPA preferred
- Prior work experience across Sub-Saharan African markets strongly preferred, experience with cross-regional teams and stakeholders a plus
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by 18 December 2020