Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kituo Cha Sheria (KITUO) is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) whose mission is to empower the poor and marginalized people to effectively access justice and realize their human and people’s rights through advocacy, networking, lobbying, legal aid and education, legal representation and research.
The Legal Aid and Education Program (LAEP)
Based at the Nairobi Head Office, the Legal Aid and Education Program is specifically devoted to providing legal aid to indigent and marginalized persons in Kenya.
KITUO seeks to recruit, in the Legal Aid Program, dynamic, self driven and result oriented persons to fill in one position in the Legal Aid and Education program.
LEGAL INTERN (Ref: KCS/LA-NRB/APP)
Reporting to the Program Coordinator, he/she will be responsible for:
- Providing legal advice to clients.
- Conducting research on legal issues.
- Legal awareness and education to clients.
- Supporting in fund-raising efforts.
- Programme work and report writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent writing skills are mandatory- presentation of previous written work is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal skills in English.
- Good working knowledge of modern information, communication and technology systems
Applications including a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant testimonials day telephone number and email address should be addressed to;
KITUO CHA SHERIA (LEGAL ADVICE CENTER)
P.O. BOX 7483 00300
Or emailed to email@example.com
The application must reach us at the close of business on 11th December 2020. Only successful applicants will be contacted.