Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will be responsible to carry Global Customer Support (level 1 and 2) on our innovative anti-fraud solution, ensuring efficient, qualitative and timely follow-up on the service request.
Your high customer service orientation and problem-solving mindset will enable you be a successful candidate for this role, in which you will have the opportunity to be in touch with our international customers based throughout Africa, Europe and Asia. With your strong organization skills, you will handle multiple queries and follow up any potential escalation (level 3) with our internal R&D team.
In this position, you will also strongly collaborate with the Regional Delivery team as well as with our Partners, supporting them during implementation projects, enabling you to stretch your skills and draw a possible career path.
- University degree in in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT or Engineering field
- First experience in a Banking IT environment is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, including shell/python scripting (RedHat certified is a plus)
- Good knowledge of virtualization and cloud technologies
- High communication skills and standards
- Solid team-payer attitude
- Fluent in English, any other languages an asset
Why join us
- An international experience with a global customer base
- A dynamic environment with passionate colleagues
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting adventure
- Cutting Edge technologies
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing successful and innovative company