Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB GROUP J
- Plan and budget for farm activities to ensure timely and cost effective implementation of farm activities minimizing wastage.
- Set and implement farm policies to ensure maximum farm productivity.
- Maintain appropriate stocking/cropping ratios to ensure sustained seasonal production by avoiding oversupply and minimize strain on resources.
- Oversee teams on operations to produce relevant information.
- Diploma in farm management or related field from a recognized Institution
- Livestock and crop husbandry skills
- Three (3) years relevant experience from a reputable organization
- Age limit: below 45 years
- Knowledge on relevant ICT skills.
- Experience in agribusiness will be an added advantage
In compliance to article six(6) of the Constitution of Kenya, the applicant should provide:
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Tax compliance certificate
- HELB clearance
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should send their applications accompanied by detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials to the undersigned or through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd December 2020 or deliver in person at the Institute during working hours.
The Chief Principal/ BOG Secretary
Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology
P.O Box 2033 – 20300
NB: Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer