Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB GROUP K
- Coordinate the preparation of the audit budget to ensure sufficient allocation of resources critical for the timely implementation of the audit strategy
- Develop an annual programme of audit review work, to ensure audit reviews are done in a timely manner for quality management purposes and compliance to the relevant statutory requirements
- Present findings of audit reviews to management to assist in the development and implementation of strategies to address the issues/gaps identified
- Coordinate the training of users on risk management practices across the institution to ensure the organisation is aware of the rules and regulations governing risk at all times
- Conduct internal checks across all the institution departments in order to mitigate any arising risks that might expose the institution and prevent fraud
- Examine the payment documents to eliminate errors or fraud
- Report to the Audit committee in relation to the adherence to the internal systems, Policies and procedures to avert risks that arise.
- Coordinate the application of a risk-based approach to review the institution’s systems and controls to identify any gaps in the management of risks and recommend appropriate strategies
- Monitor the implementation of the board recommendations to ensure appropriate interventions are implemented for any challenges identified in the implementation
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance or related field from a recognized institution
- CPA K
- ICPAK membership
- Knowledge in computer literacy
- 5 years’ experience in audit
- Age limit: Below 45 years
In compliance to article six(6) of the Constitution of Kenya, the applicant should provide:
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Tax compliance certificate
- HELB clearance
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should send their applications accompanied by detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials to the undersigned or through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd December 2020 or deliver in person at the Institute during working hours.
The Chief Principal/ BOG Secretary
Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology
P.O Box 2033 – 20300
NB: Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer