Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRINCIPAL INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER,
GRADE REREC 4 (1 POST)
- Implementing systems and network security.
- Configuring new Information Communication Technology equipment; and
- Ensuring effective working of systems for efficient service delivery; and
- Verifying, validating and certifying Information Communication Technology equipment;
- User and Systems Support and Logging of incidents;
- Drawing up hardware specifications for Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specifications in liaison with users;
- Developing and updating application systems;
- Configuring Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- Providing user support;
- Configuring Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN);
- Analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing computer programs;
- Installing and maintaining computer ICT systems;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- A minimum period of eight (8) years’ relevant work experience and at least three (3) years in a supervisory role in public service or private sector;
- Masters Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Information Technology, Computer Science, Business IT, Software Engineering, ICT Project Management, Computer Engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields: Information Technology, Computer Science, Business IT, Software Engineering, ICT Project Management, Computer Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- At least any two (2) certifications from relevant professional bodies in either CCNP, CDCP, CCNA Cloud, CCNA Industrial/IoT, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, N+, A+ OCA, CISSP, Linux+, Network+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), CISA, CISM, CGEIT or other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in management course not lasting less than four(4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Key Competencies and Skills
In addition the candidate should possess the following skills:-
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Strategic and innovative thinking;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Negotiation skills; and
- Team player.
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form (Click here to Download) and send the same in EXCEL to the Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com. Kindly note that PDF and SCANNED bio data will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a VALID Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, CERTIFIED copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 29th December, 2020.