Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Safaricom Investment Cooperative (SIC), a leading investment Co-operative, is looking for a Graphic Designer with a creative flair and a strong ability to define requirements and design solutions with a high –visual impact.
The position reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Overall purpose of the job
To shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays to give SIC a strong visual brand.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create cohesive designs that reflect our corporate culture and goals
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Preparing designs for digital or print publication
Degree in Design, Fine Arts, marketing or related field with at least 3 years Proven graphic designing experience preferably with a marketing or creative agency
Knowledge and skills
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creativity, Desktop Publishing Tools
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel draw, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Cooperate design experience would be an added advantage.
- Ability to Work simultaneously and methodically on many projects and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet the requirements, send the application to email@example.com by Thursday 10th December 2020 at 5:00 pm