Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position : Switchboard Operator (1 Position)
Reports: Customer Care In Charge
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answer incoming phone calls and route them to the person or department needed to properly address the customer on the other end of the line.
2. Perform various clerical tasks, such as filing, typing, proofreading, accepting orders, scheduling appointments, sorting mails.
3. Take detailed messages for individuals who are not available to accept phone calls.
4. Retrieve voice mail messages left by customers.
5. Direct visiting customers to areas within the hospital where they can have their needs, questions or problems addressed.
6. Make outbound calls to various parties as requested, including international calls.
7. Contact multiple parties to arrange conference calls upon request.
8. Monitor phone lines to see how long customers are waiting on hold and to address them when hold times become too long.
9. Keep records of calls placed and charges incurred.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Strong customer service skills
2. verbal communication skills and written communication skills
3. Mechanical skills
4. Computer skills – switchboard operators work with multiple software programs to take messages and perform clerical duties, which requires some computer skills
5. Attention to detail – monitoring multiple phone lines requires good attention to detail
How to Apply
Suitable candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, detailed CVs and academic documents before 20th December 2020 to:
Hard copies will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. St. Luke’s Orthopaedic and Trauma Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.