Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports To : Analytics Manager
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
The prime function of this role is to collect and collate data support the Warehousing team (including the 3PL) in all aspects of KPI and other reporting. The role holder will be responsible to ensure performance metrics are captured correctly and reported on time to all relevant stakeholders. The significance of this role is critical to enable managers have full visibility of actual performance since traditional executional logistics are outsourced to 3rd party providers. This role holder will be the primary support of the Analytics Manager to drive accurate reporting at a management and transactional level in order to ensure that all aspects of the Warehousing process and systems, especially SAP, in KBL are accurate and provide trustworthy data for management reporting and decision making.
- Total Annualised Warehouse & Distribution Budget: £ 14m,
- Total annual volume at 9391K EUs
b) Market Complexity
- Case deliveries approximately at 9,391K EUs pa
- Over 200 Customers.
- Global reporting standards
- New third party warehouse provider
- Extensive brand portfolio and SKU’s with varying order patterns
c) Leadership Responsibilities
- Performance Management – The role holder will understand the importance accurate data capture and reporting, trending and analysing to reveal the key insights in performance and enable the management team to drive correct actions in the MOVE part of Supply Chain.
- Continuous Improvement – the role holder will be expected to be flexible and embrace change, continually looking for ways to improve everything they do. They will use various continuous improvement tools and techniques to solve problems.
- Detail Orientation – the role holder will be expected to be meticulous in detail and disciplined in approach to ensure the business is provided accurate and timely information to drive effective business decisions
Purpose of the Role
- Ensure accurate data inputs
- Analyse performance trends of processes including 3rd party logistics provider
- Generate insights from performance trends on key drivers of performance
- Create visibility of performance for stakeholders through timely reporting of KPI’s
- Benchmark within Diageo and industry peers.
- To report performance across all aspects of warehousing in the market.
- To use Logistics systems in KBL & 3 PL Partners ensuring their integrity and accuracy. This relates especially but not exclusively to SAP.
- To comply fully with the logistics reporting process requirements of both internal and external audit.
- To ensure that all costs for all movements into, through and out of the warehouses are accurate.
- To gather the data needed to publish the warehousing loss report.
- To report on warehousing sustainability in market.
- To maintain and issue the warehousing portion of the Logistics KPI dashboard.
- To ensure all warehousing MOVE data is accurate.
- To collect and collate performance reporting with the 3rd party logistics provider.
- Support risk reporting and contingency planning.
- Escalate in a timely manner any gaps or known inaccuracies in data capture or reporting.
- Work closely with Supply Finance and 3PL Finance/reporting teams
- Support local logistics & production teams as required
- Update visual performance management in every operational area in warehousing portion of Move.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University Degree – finance related
- 2-3 years experience in a FMCG
- CPA qualifications will be an added advantage
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience of formalized performance management and reporting (KPIs)
- Awareness of contract management reporting will be an added advantage