Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The driver will be responsible for running both operational and program related duties with efficiency while ensuring compliance to the JSI/ inSupply Health policies and procedures. He/she will report to the Grants and Operations Specialist.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Driving staff to various destinations as per the transport schedule while complying with the vehicle policy.
● Provide transport to JSI/ inSupply staff to and from meetings, field visits whilst ensuring quality, courteous, and efficient services and safe driving for all vehicle occupants.
● Collect and deliver mail, packages, equipment; and maintain records of all deliveries and distributions.
● Ensuring copies of daily mileage logs are readily available and correctly filled in on the vehicle log sheet.
● Deliver letters and cheques to grantees, suppliers and service providers when required.
● Ensure the organization vehicle is parked in a safe & secure place, properly locked and the keys stored in the office for safety purposes.
● Ensure that only authorized passengers are carried in the vehicle as per the organizational policy.
● Maintain high cleanness of the assigned vehicle and regularly check vehicles body dents, damages and report any other irregularities.
● Comply with traffic rules & procedures, and drive the vehicle within the recommended speed limit and ensure the vehicle has valid insurance stickers on the windscreen.
● Ensure the vehicle fire extinguishers and first Aid kits are in good condition, and the vehicle is serviced regularly and clean at all times.
● Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary.
Reporting an Incident
● In case of any accident, report immediately to the police station and your supervisor.
● Do not accept liability on behalf of inSupply Health Ltd.
● Present a comprehensive report to the management within 24 hours.
● In case of an attack staff security becomes a priority.
Admin and Operations
● Banking – Deposit and collect cash / cheques from the bank when assigned to and perform any other banking duties as required by Finance.
● Support finance and admin department on logistical tasks on need basis.
● Act as the organization’s receptionist and assist with meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events while also performing occasional handyman jobs inside the Office.
● Maintain positive, clear and proactive communication with the finance and admin team, raising issues and solving problems collaboratively, and highlighting risks when relevant
● Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
inSupply Health Ltd. is seeking a Kenyan candidate who is interested. Applicants for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
● Kenyan national with fluency in English and Swahili
● Level of education- Diploma is required.
● Basic computer skills required
● At least 5 years’ relevant experience.
● A valid certificate of good conduct.
● Possess a BCE/ABCE valid driver’s license.
● Ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
● Punctual, flexible, and reliable.
● Working knowledge of local routes and roads.
● Sound knowledge of road safety and regulations.
● Vehicle mechanic course will be an added advantage.
How to apply
This is a full-time job based in Nairobi, Kenya with frequent travel within the country. Interested candidates should submit their CV’s and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Driver” on or before the 9th of December 2020.