Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work Station: Ugunja, Siaya County
Position reports to: Field Sales Coordinator
Salary Scale: Gross Kshs. 25,000 per Month
To support the promotion of Mwezi Solar low cost, off-grid solar products in the assigned region, following laid down procedures as required; liaison with women groups, youth groups and other local community groups to promote Mwezi Limited solar lanterns, home solar systems and improved cook stoves; to make sales and meet set monthly sales targets; collection of sales data and transmitting to the regional office; recruiting Sales Agents to form part of the Mwezi distribution network within assigned region; training women groups, youth groups and other stakeholders to ensure proper use and handling of Mwezi products.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To provide marketing support and identify households and families who will require the Mwezi solar products and coordinate delivery of the same to the households.
- Identifying key groups e.g. women groups, CBOs, Youth groups and NGOs and soliciting partnership to increase sales of the Mwezi products.
- Identifying and recruiting would-be and/or established entrepreneurs and involving them in the distribution of the Mwezi products to boost sales.
- Liaise with the management and assist with local stakeholder engagement.
- Assist the Field Sales Coordinator in planning and executing community mobilization activities.
- Assist the FSC with client follow ups and filling comments and feedback from the community.
- Provide support in supervising of Sales Agents and ensuring sales targets being achieved.
- Identifying and follow ups of credit defaulters to ensure efficient flow of revenue and reduce recurrent arrears and bad debts.
- Working in coordination with the technician to ensure all damaged products are repaired within the shortest time possible so as to enable beneficiaries continued satisfaction with the product.
- Site coordination and being in charge of stock management and undertaking reporting of stock situation on a monthly basis.
- Any other official duties as directed by the Field Sales Coordinator.
- Diploma in Project Management or Sales and Marketing or Community Development or any related field.
- Siaya County residents are highly encouraged to apply.
- At least 1-year experience in working with the community in development projects.
- Good computer and Report writing skills.
- Experience in sales of Fast Moving Consumer Goods and or solar products is highly preferred.
- MUST be computer literate. Proven working knowledge of Ms Excel is a MUST.
- Experience using phone applications for work management and or data collection is desired.
- Good communication and mobilization skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight work schedules within set targets.
- Prior experience in working under tight sales target environment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applicants are thereby requested to submit their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae in MS Word (compatibility mode) or PDF formats. Any certificate should NOT be attached at this point. All applications to be addressed to Human Resources Director, Mwezi Limited through the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com by 11th December 2020.
Mwezi Limited is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and any applications that do not follow instructions will not be considered.