Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervises: Sales executives
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
We are a leading supplier of fresh fruits and vegetables with 7 mini-stores in Nairobi. With the growth of our sales team, we seek to hire a resourceful and competent sales manager to sell to Institutions, Hotels, Restaurants, Café’s and Catering Industry (HORECA). The sales manager should be aggressive, with ability to motivate a team to achieve targets. Their role is to acquire new business, manage the sales executives and manage the client relationship by offering exemplary customer service. Candidates with their own vehicle are preferred.
• Achieve increase in number of HORECA accounts and brand visibility of company products
• Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
• Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
• Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization by sales executives
• Development of strong customer relationships
• Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Prepare regular reports and analysis on Channel sales.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Diploma or Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in marketing or sales, having successfully delivered on KPIs (HORECA exposure)
• Must Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and lead a team
• Must have their own vehicle to conduct sales, mileage will be offered.
• Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities
• Experience working with Hospitals, Hotels, Restaurants, etc i.e. industry channels
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Commitment to achieving and surpassing sales targets
HOW TO APPLY
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th December 2020.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted.