Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Principally responsible for selling and servicing cash, trade, multi currency Nostro products and capabilities under Transaction Banking Bank – Sales suite of products to existing and new client bank relationships.
- To grow / maintain revenue of portfolio in line with the overall Segment/ Regional strategy for Correspondent Banking Sales and deepen relationship with clients.
- Interface with internal and external customers and visitors to the Business Unit.
- Make sales calls as directed by Correspondent Banking Sales
- Plan and schedule the workflow within the unit
- Manage correspondence with customers and represent the unit to the internal and external customers effectively.
- Organize and schedule internal and external appointments with FI clients
- Facilitate maintenance of a routine follow-up schedule on critical issues requiring implementation.
- Formulate reports.
- Obtain and collate important data on clients, product usage and revenues generated in the network to collate MIS
- Handle client queries and assist the clients in resolving their reconciliation issues, queries related to Trade, Reimbursement claims, etc avoiding time-lags.
- Support desk for the clients:
- Fax-mailing/couriering the Dollar and Euro statements to the clients.
- Providing account balances to the clients.
- Telephone queries
- Provide assistance to the team in organizing Client Seminars viz. booking of the venue, assisting in the preparation of presentation material, etc.
- Manage vendor coordination for client give-away during events.
- Act as a second level contact for clients thereby grasping the opportunity to learn the diversified product suite at TB – Banks and be able to communicate effectively.
- Provide timely support to the team members in their activities.
- Provide quality customer service support to banks relationships and ensure 100% client queries resolution in time.
- Ensure strict adherence to policies
- Live the SCB values
Deadline: 21/Dec/2020, 2:59:00 AM
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.