Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Waumini Housing Cooperative Society Ltd is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
1. Ensure accurate preparation of business-related documentation i.e. title deed transfer forms, share certificates, plot certificates etc.
2. Type and distribute (as appropriate) relevant documents to facilitate effective office running such as meeting minutes, memos, circulars, letters etc.
3. Maintain and manage staff records including leave management, NHIF, NSSF, Medical cover, contract renewal etc.
4. Maintenance and follow up of business-related contracts such as supplier contracts.
5. Maintain institutional schedules and calendars.
6. Set up and maintain a filing system and relevant databases.
7. Manage the front desk i.e. incoming calls, visitors etc.
8. Supervise and ensure office cleanliness and hygiene.
1. Minimum of Diploma in Business Administration or related course.
2. 3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative role
3. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
4. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
5. Attention to detail and problem solving skills
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
8. Strong organizational and planning skills
9. Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the any of the roles and you are keen to add value to your career, forward your application enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the Job Title as the subject by 15th December, 2020.